Steins;Gate visual novel

Backlog special characters

« Older   Newer »
Razin
view post Posted on 25/5/2016, 20:26

Hello,

I have problem with special characters in backlog (i.e. ščřžý...). I have already fixed this problem in "dialogue window" by modifying Droid Sans Fallback font, but that doesn't apply to backlog.

Did you have similar problem? If so, please tell me how you fixed it.

PS: Huge thanks for publishing those tools on GitHub !!!

view post Posted on 15/6/2016, 16:16

Group:
Administrator

Hi.,
Our tools are already working on text in unicode (like the version jast usa), the only thing that I can recommend is to allow the programmer to publish the source for building the main exe.

Razin
view post Posted on 19/6/2016, 07:17

Hey,
I am not well versed in these kind of things (this is my first translation) so i don't exactly understand what you meant. (but i think it's not problem caused by your tools)
I also realized i didn't specify the problem. Please look at the picture below. It will tell you more (at least i hope so :D )

xnFT

Thank you, I really appreciate your help

Daviex94
view post Posted on 30/6/2016, 13:54

CITAZIONE (Razin @ 19/6/2016, 08:17) 
Hey,
I am not well versed in these kind of things (this is my first translation) so i don't exactly understand what you meant. (but i think it's not problem caused by your tools)
I also realized i didn't specify the problem. Please look at the picture below. It will tell you more (at least i hope so :D )

xnFT

Thank you, I really appreciate your help

Hello.

So, I looked at the script that manages the backlog, and it seems to use the same font. I never looked at it before, but I will and update you :)

EDIT:
Tried to edit myself the font to add a random char and use it in game, it show me both in game and backlog... Maybe you are doing a wrong edit into the font?

Thanks for the support,
Daviex

Razin
view post Posted on 3/7/2016, 09:30

Thanks for your effort.

As i said before, it's my first translation so there's high probability i made some mistake.
I hope i'll manage to fix it somehow.

Good luck with your project.

4 replies since 25/5/2016, 20:26   274 views